The Citizens Bank is able to empower its customers to perform their banking needs whenever, wherever, and however they wish with The Citizens Bank’s Online Banking. With point and click simplicity, even novice users can have immediate access to vital banking functions, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Citizen's Bank Online Banking allows our customers secure and convenient access to their accounts using the Internet anytime. Some of the functions available with Online Banking are:
- Access and print information on all accounts, including loans
- Review and print transactions
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals and checks cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
- View deposits and checks cleared
- Receive E-Mail Alerts
Initial Online Banking Login Directions
There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
- Use your existing Customer Number as your Username and click login.
- The system will ask for your security code (invite answer). Your security code is your current login ID+ last four digits of your Social Security Number. If your login ID is jdoe and your Social Security Number is 123-45-6789, then your secret answer will be jdoe6789. (This is just an example; please do not enter jdoe6789 as your secret answer.)
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, a new security image, a new security phrase, and a new password.
- If we do not currently have an email address on file for you, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts and bank communication.